Tattoo removal in Boca Raton is an ever growing need. Growing up in this day and age, it seems that almost every kid goes through a rebellious phase in their teenage years, which frequently leads to extreme actions such as getting tattoos or permanent body makeup. While they aren’t all bad, some of these cosmetic enhancements can feel more like a blemish than a piece of art, especially once we’ve outgrown them. Getting them young also exposes them to being warped by the natural growth and changes our body goes through.
For years, the main way that people have been getting tattoos removed is through laser removal. Although if you’ve ever known anyone to get it, you’ll be wary of trying it yourself, as often people report that it’s more uncomfortable than getting tattooed in the first place. Thankfully, a modern solution has been developed which can remove tattoos without the use of harsh lasers.
Here at Wafa Brows, one of our most popular tattoo treatment methods is permanent makeup removal Palm Beach County,. Here is a look at how saline tattoo removal compares with other forms of tattoo removal, and why you should consider it.
Tattoo Removal Boca Raton – The Truth Behind Removing Body Art
While many parents would struggle to stop themselves from blurting “I told you so” on mentioning your regrets about early tattoos, it’s important to remember the unspoken truth behind why we want them removed. Often it’s not just because the tattoo or makeup is low quality or embarrassing, usually, we want a tattoo removed because we simply aren’t that person anymore. Growth is an integral part of being a human, and like reptiles sometimes we need to peel away our outer layers to move on with our lives.
Lasers, Acid, and Salt
As previously mentioned, the main form of tattoo removal for the past 50 years has been laser, although nowadays we also hear about acid and saline tattoo removal.
Laser Tattoo Removal
This method removes tattoos by breaking up the pigments with a high-intensity light beam and works best on black ink as it absorbs all laser wavelengths. Although this process is affordable, there are many detrimental side effects including:
- It can remove hair which isn’t ideal with cosmetic tattoos
- The burning pain that comes with shooting a high-intensity laser at your skin for long periods of time
- It can take up to two years of regular sessions to remove the tattoo, and sessions need to be 6 to 8 weeks apart
- In some instances, the process can leave a scar which may not even develop until 3 to 6 months after the treatment
- It often doesn’t completely get rid of the tattoo, leaving some color or faded outlines or shading, depending on the tat
- There’s a chance it can cause a lightening of the skin (hypopigmentation) or a darkening (hyperpigmentation)
- Cosmetic tattoos (eyebrows, lip liner, etc) can be darkened by laser removal and will require more sessions
Getting Started With Tattoo Removal in Boca Raton, FL
For more information on permanent makeup removal Palm Beach County and body art removal treatments, contact our team at Wafa Brows today!